- STORIES THAT STICK BY GIANLUCA BONNACCHI
- Why a company’s story is more important than ever
- Six storytelling elements that help connect with candidates
- Case studies of how some leading organisations effectively craft their stories to attract top talent
- Q&A MODERATED BY ANDREW SAMU
- Gianluca Bonacchi – Evangelist and Employer Insights Manager, Indeed
Gianluca is a global consultant, presenter and storyteller who helps leaders understand how insights from the technology and HR sectors can grow their businesses. In “Stories that Stick” he uses Indeed platform data and industry trend analysis to identify effective recruiting strategies.
Storytelling activities from the Kraków market referenced by Andrew Samu during the session:
Aon’s Wellbeing Room – LinkedIn post by Dariusz Pastula, HR Manager, Aon, 2017
Darek’s post captured a trend before we knew it was a trend. It prompted 2,369 likes and 217 comments.
ASPIRE is Happy! – ASPIRE YouTube video, 2014
ASPIRE’s video used 2014’s global video meme to tell a story about the youthful energy, ambition and enthusiasm of Kraków’s rising tech and business services industry.