WOMEN AT HOME AND IN THE WORKPLACE
How companies can impact social equity
- Women vs Coronavirus. How pandemic changed their life and work? – Monika Jankowska-Rangelov
- A local grant to meet a local need – Ruth Adamson
- Q&A and Open Discussion
EMEA Head of Inclusion & Diversity, Vice President, State Street Bank
State Street is one of the world’s leading providers of financial services to institutional investors, championing gender, racial and ethnic diversity in corporate leadership. In partnership with Wysokie Obcasy they have launched the #FearlessAtWork (#NieustraszonaWPracy) social campaign in Poland that includes research on the impact of the COVID pandemic on women and a programme of upskilling workshops.
Monika Jankowska-Rangelov executes State Street’s Inclusion and Diversity strategies across Poland and European locations supporting over 50 employee networks in the dimension of Gender, Multiculturalism, LGBT +, Disability Inclusion and Employee Mental Health. Woman with a disability, mum of two, wife of a foreigner in Poland, proud Pride Ally.
EMEA Regional Engagement Manager, Z Zurich Foundation
The Z Zurich Foundation is the main vehicle by which the Zurich Insurance Group delivers on its global community investment strategy to support a fairer, more open and sustainable society. In Poland, the Z Zurich Foundation working alongside the Zurich Kraków Business Service Centre is championing the development of a Women’s Support Centre in Kraków. The centre aims to empower women (and their children) who are victims of domestic violence by providing counselling, mental health services, as well as legal, life and career advice.
Ruth Adamson helps execute the Z Zurich Foundation strategy across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Her work focuses on programmes that equip Zurich employees to become activists in their communities, to unite NGOs and governments, businesses and local heroes to work with those most in need.
- Women vs Coronavirus. How the pandemic changed our lives and work
- Monika Jankowska-Rangelov, EMEA Head of Inclusion & Diversity, Vice President, State Street Bank
- Supporting employees to become activists in their communities
- Ruth Adamson, EMEA Regional Engagement Manager, Z Zurich Foundation
- The impact of COVID – the thoughts and experiences of our attendees
- Live poll of attendees conducted during the session on impacts of COVID and the role of companies in promoting social equity
- Kobiety kontra koronawirus. Jak pandemia zmieniła ich życie i pracę?
- Wysokie Obcasy Editorial, Magdalena Grudniewska – Research and Analysis Department at Agora, Wojciech Hołdakowski – Kantar (in Polish)