ABOUT “BUSINESS VS SMOG”
- “Business vs Smog” is an award-winning employee engagement programme that brings together teams from 30+ ASPIRE member companies.
- The aim of the initiative is to harness the enthusiasm and talent of our people to raise children’s awareness about air quality.
- To date, during two editions of the programme, our teams have reached over 20,000 children with a positive message about the need and opportunity to change.
by Dorota Franczukowska, Marketing Manager, PwC & Programme Coordinator, “Business vs Smog”
- Business vs Smog
- Business vs Smog in Numbers
- Lessons Learned from the 1st & 2nd editions
- How we will run the 3rd edition, incl. H&S
- Shaping the programme for our post-COVID reality
- What qualities can the initiative help nurture?
- How important is quality of life going to be in attracting and retaining talent?
- New challenges in engaging employees