ASPIRE Centre Heads Roundtable – live and in-person
‘Somewhere – Anywhere – Nowhere’: Shared learning on hybrid working and location
13:30 – 17:00 CET
Time to meet again in person!
Since March 2020 – during the Pandemic and now as war wages in Ukraine – ASPIRE centre heads have been meeting online on an almost weekly basis. During this time we have been checking the pulse and sharing new learnings and thoughts on what’s happening in a given week.
Now we want to take a longer term view.
Join us as we meet again in-person at the ASPIRE Centre Heads Round Table, a full afternoon of face-to-face facilitated brainstorming and information-sharing and networking with peers.
During the event we will combine our thoughts and experience to take a deep dive on two topics crucial to our success in the new reality:
- Hybrid working – work from the office and work from home;
- Location – what is lost and what is gained now that our relationship with place is loosened.
The meeting will be run in world café format.
Following impulse presentations, participants will choose the topics they would like to discuss in more detail with different conversations taking place at different tables.
Our venue is the brand new Forest Hotel in Wzgórze Zamkowe – the site over 25 years ago of Kraków’s first technology centre.
The meeting is supported by the Municipality of Łódź, Jones Lang Lasalle and ABB.
- 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Registration and coffee
- 1:30 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Introduction and Welcome
- 1:45 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Pillar 1: Hybrid working
– Approaches to setting the framework.
– What we know about implementing new models, experiences and best practices.
– How we will use offices going forward.
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Pillar 2: Location
– How location strategy is evolving to reflect new realities.
– Hubs, spokes and home offices in practice.
– Impact on talent development and talent pool.
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:00 pm.
Summing up: what we have learned
- 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Networking & drinks
BOOK YOUR PLACE
This is an in-person event • Participation is free of charge
RSVP no later than noon on Tue, 17 May 2022.
Don’t see the form? Please click on this link